The online form is available here.
The conference language is English.
Biography and photograph:
Please uplodad a short biography and a photograph with your abstract.
Don’t forget to include the precise title of your presentation, which will be used in the program in case of paper acceptance.
Special fee for accepted speakers at the Batteries Event 2021:
After receiving your notification of acceptance, you will be able to register at a special price:
« All inclusive pack » at € 700 exc. VAT.
Special fee for accepted poster presenter:
« All inclusive pack » at € 850 exc. VAT.
« All inclusive » pack includes:
- From Wed. Sept. 29th to Friday Oct. 1st
- 3-day conferences with plenary sessions & workshops
- Exhibition area
- Coffee breaks
- Welcome cocktail (29th Sept.)
- Gala dinner (30th Sept.)
- Excluding Tutorial
Call for papers: instructions to authors
The Call for papers is now open and the program is currently under development. We are looking forward to collaborating with you. If you wish to apply for a speaker slot, please fill in the submission form to submit your talk proposal.
Your abstract (300 words minimum) must describe the main points and conclusions on any battery related topic and especially on one of the following suggested categories.
What will be the main themes?
On the submission form, please select one of the following topics:
- Batteries research and development: Li-ion batteries but also NiMH, lead acid, Ultra capacitors, Flow battery, fuel cells
- Batteries for EV, HEV, PHEV
- Batteries for portable, wearable devices
- New products & new developments
- Impact of Digitalization and Industry 4.0 on future battery business
- Micro batteries, thin film batteries, and applications
- Industrial (motive, marine, medical, Telecom, UPS… and consumer applications
- Energy Storage Batteries (Solar, Wind, Smart Grid)
- Marketing and business issues
- Raw materials: anode, cathode, separators, electrolyte, binders…
- How to secure sustainable and long-term supply to face the growth
- Safety and security issues
- Importance of the regulations on the transport electrification adoption
- Recycling / Second Life / Circular Economy
- Industrial Process
- Thermal management systems
- Pack integration
- Battery Management systems
- Battery testing, battery controls
- Regulatory and Standards
Please feel free to address any questions to email@example.com.
Call for Paper submission extended deadline: April 30th, 2021
Notification of paper acceptance: May 14th, 2021
To present a poster, submission deadline: August 31th, 2021.