The online form is available here.
The conference language is English.
Please include your full name, company, position and contact details (email address and a telephone number).
Biography and photograph:
Please uplodad a short biography and a photograph with your abstract.
Please include the precise title of your presentation. This title will be used in the program in both online on our website and our printed communication in case of paper acceptance.
Abstracts must be no more than 300 words.
Please choose your topic on the list.
Fees to speak at the Batteries Event 2020:
After receiving your notification of acceptance, you will be able to register at a special price:
€ 600 HT (Gala Dinner included).
Call for papers
The Call for papers is now open and the program is currently under development. We are looking forward to collaborating with you. If you wish to apply for a speaker slot, please fill in the form to submit your talk proposal.
Your abstract must describe the main points and conclusions on any battery related topic and especially on one of the following suggested categories.
What will be the main themes?
- Batteries research and development: Li-ion batteries but also NiMH, lead acid, Ultra capacitors, Flow battery, fuel cells
- Batteries for EV, HEV, PHEV
- Batteries for portable, wearable devices
- New products & new developments
- Impact of Digitalization and Industry 4.0 on future battery business
- Micro batteries, thin film batteries, and applications
- Industrial (motive, marine, medical, Telecom, UPS… and consumer applications
- Energy Storage Batteries (Solar, Wind, Smart Grid)
- Marketing and business issues
- Raw materials: anode, cathode, separators, electrolyte, binders…
- How to secure sustainable and long-term supply to face the growth
- Safety and security issues
- Importance of the regulations on the transport electrification adoption
- Recycling / Second Life / Circular Economy
- Industrial Process
- Thermal management systems
- Pack integration
- Battery Management systems
- Battery testing, battery controls
- Regulatory and Standards
Please feel free to address any questions to email@example.com.
Call for Paper submission extended deadline: April 30th, 2020
Notification of paper acceptance: May 14th, 2020