The conference language is English.
Biography and photograph:
Please uplodad a short biography and a photograph with your abstract.
Don’t forget to include the precise title of your presentation, which will be used in the program in case of paper acceptance.
Special fee for accepted oral speakers:
After receiving your notification of acceptance, you will be able to register at a special price:
ORAL SPEAKER 3-DAY FULL ACCESS Conferences & exhibition area
Included coffee breaks / lunches / welcome cocktail (Oct. 11) / gala dinner (Oct. 12) – € 800 exc VAT
Special fee for accepted poster presenters:
POSTER PRESENTER 3-DAY FULL ACCESS Conferences & exhibition area
Included coffee breaks / lunches / welcome cocktail (Oct. 11) / gala dinner (Oct. 12) / printed poster – € 900 exc VAT
The online form is available here.
Call for papers: instructions to authors
The Call for papers is now open and the program is currently under development. We are looking forward to collaborating with you. If you wish to apply for a speaker slot or a poster presentation, please fill in the submission form to submit your talk proposal.
Your abstract (300 words minimum) must describe the main points and conclusions on any battery related topic and especially on one of the following suggested categories.
What will be the main themes?
On the submission form, please select one of the following topics:
- Batteries research and development: Li-ion batteries but also NiMH, lead acid, Ultra capacitors, Flow battery, fuel cells
- Batteries for EV, HEV, PHEV
- Batteries for portable, wearable devices
- Solid-State Battery & Solid Electrolyte
- New products & new developments
- Impact of Digitalization and Industry 4.0 on future battery business
- Micro batteries, thin film batteries, and applications
- Industrial (motive, marine, medical, Telecom, UPS… and consumer applications
- Energy Storage Batteries (Solar, Wind, Smart Grid)
- Raw materials: anode, cathode, separators, electrolyte, binders…
- Marketing and business issues
- How to secure sustainable and long-term supply to face the growth
- Safety and security issues
- Importance of the regulations on the transport electrification adoption
- Recycling / Second Life / Circular Economy
- Industrial Process
- Thermal management systems
- Pack integration
- Battery testing, battery controls
- Regulatory and Standards
- Funding the battery value chain in Europe
Please feel free to address any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call for Paper submission extended deadline: June 2nd, 2023
Notification of paper acceptance: June 30th, 2023
To present a poster, submission deadline: August 31th, 2023.