Title of his talk:
Urban mining and Efficient Circular Economy Approach around LIB using closed loop process
Diploma and academic Background:
- Engineer from, High School of Electrochemistry of Grenoble;(France)
- Diploma of Advanced studies in Electrochemistry (Grenoble)
- Doctor Engineer in Electrochemistry, Polytechnic Institute of Grenoble
- PhD (Doctorat d’Etat) in Physical Chemistry from Scientific University of Grenoble.
- Engineer in Battery industry as technical manager in Public Complex of alkaline and lead acid battery production (Setif-)
- In 1992 moved to Grenoble (France) as associate professor at Polytechnic Institute.
- During his work at the University of Grenoble, he patented a clean wet process for battery recycling and founded RECUPYL the first European company processing used batteries (non-lead acid batteries)
- President and Scientific Director of RECUPYL SAS between 1994 and 2013
The Patents and the Process were disseminated in Six (06) countries (USA-Michigan, UK, Poland, Spain, Belgium and Singapore).
- President of French Battery Recycling Association from 2006 to 2012.
- Expert near The French National Research Agency (ANR) until 2016
- Expert near European Directorates in Research and Environment from 1998 to 2014.
- From august 2016 he is Visiting Principal Scientist at Energy Research Institute (ERI@N), Nanyang University of Singapore (NTU).