Full refund will occur in the following cases :
• Full cancellation of Batteries Event 2022
• Official Travel Bans (Official travel bans by french government or government of your country).
In any other cases, full amount is due.
For attendees of the conference:
Any request must be sent to the secretary of the conference: email@example.com.
1. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, his/her registration can be transferred to someone else from the same organization, subject to the organizer’s approval.
2. Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
a. Registrations cancelled before 30 June 2022: 75% refund of registration fees.
b. Registrations cancelled between 1 July 2022 and 14 August 2022: 50% refund of the registration fees.
c. Registrations cancelled after 15 August 2022: not eligible for refund.
Eligible refund will be paid after the conference.
3. Participants who are obliged to cancel because of a failed visa application will be refunded the registration fees paid, after deduction of the €100.00 administration charge per participant registered. Notification must be received by us in writing (email or fax) not later than 15 (fifteen) working days before the conference starts* for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will not be eligible for refund. (* Saturday and Sunday do not count as working days.)
For sponsors and exhibitors:
ART. 4 – CANCELLATION: If the stand is not entirely paid for prior to the beginning of the conference, the Organizing Committee will not be liable to refund the amounts already paid. In case of cancellation by an exhibitor prior to 31 May 2022, the organizer will retain 50% of the total amount of the invoice as compensation.
For any cancellation request occurring from 1 June 2022 onwards, the entire amount of the invoice will be due and will be retained as a compensation for contract breach.
If the entire reservation fees haven’t been paid at least 30 days prior to the date of the event, the exhibitor will not have the possibility to choose the location of their stand. If the total reservation fees haven’t been paid at least 15 days prior to the event, AVICENNE DEVELOPPEMENT reserves the right to refuse the exhibitor’s access to the event.
ART. 11 – CANCELLATION OF THE EVENT: In case of force majeure, the dates of the conference and the exhibition could be changed or simply cancelled. In this case the available amounts after payment of the expenses incurred will be shared between the exhibitors on a prorata basis with no possibility of recourse against the organizer.
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
a. For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded (within 2 months of the payment only).
b. For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee named on the account.
Please note: for payments received from outside France by bank transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer – all bank charges payable by the recipient.